Smart Cleaning Solutions is one of Australia’s best cleaning companies with branches all around Australia providing reliable cleaning services all over the country with top notch workers and cleaners around. Our Services vary from cleaning Hotels, Pubs, RSL Clubs, Gyms, Schools, Childcare, Aged Care, Medical Centres, & Hospitals.

Lose a Kilo Soup

I adore my ‘Lose a Kilo Soup‘.

You see, I’m not a fan of diets. In my opinion, they just don’t work. Plus I really like to eat, and it has to be tasty and delicious.

I make huge batches of this soup and freeze it during the colder months. Not only is it full of iron, I’ve also discovered it has another benefit – I always lose weight!  Of course I’ll replace a meal with this soup, but I know it is healthy, hearty and tasty.

I prefer mine unblended because I like the chunks – but you can blend it up if you wish! For added protein, add a few slices of poached chicken breast!

 



from Stay at Home Mum https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/recipes/lose-a-kilo-soup/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Common Home Improvement Fails and How Much They Cost

11 Driving Mistakes that Drive Other Drivers Nuts

13 Outdoor Self-Watering Planter Options for the Easiest Container Garden Ever