Smart Cleaning Solutions is one of Australia’s best cleaning companies with branches all around Australia providing reliable cleaning services all over the country with top notch workers and cleaners around. Our Services vary from cleaning Hotels, Pubs, RSL Clubs, Gyms, Schools, Childcare, Aged Care, Medical Centres, & Hospitals.

25 Hilarious Job Ads That Are Too Funny Not To Share

Nowadays, there are lots of job advertising techniques that it already became almost impossible for one to be catchy.

So recruiters have to think outside of the box and conceptualise literally out of the world ideas to get the attention of people – and thus the emergence of hilarious job ads!

Below are some of them.

1. Well, at least there are french fries.

 

2. I see green, do you?

3. At least it’s clean, very minimalist!

4. As it happens, you got a point.

5. On the positive side, at least I can look like one of his forces.

6. Obviously.

 

7. This is very, uh, primary school.

8. Very specific.

9. Maybe this person is waiting for a miracle.

10. I’ll just get my lightsaber, I can’t die just like that!

11. “I’m sorry but this is really very so super urgent! Seriously.”

 

12. You’re the one who’s going to use them after all.

13. Oh, I’m sorry but I can’t reach you. My mind says Syntax Error!

14. *alcoholic applicant breathes a very deep sigh of relief*

15. Everyone has standards after all.

16. Oh boy!

17. So, before you are even born, apply for a waitress job. You might get hired, who knows?

18. At least criminals are given the chance.

19. Who’s the weirdo? WHO’S THE WEIRDO??

via aintviral.com

20. Maybe I should consider that…not.

21. No sugarcoating please!

22. Because who would want to work with lazy people, right?

23. If I send my CV and my portfolio, that would be 11.

24. Em sowri vut wuht?

 

25. Wow, very original.

Have you spotted any hilarious job ads on the street? Share them with us!

25 Hilarious Job Ads That Are Too Funny Not To Share



from Stay at Home Mum https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/fun-stuff/25-hilarious-job-ads-that-are-too-funny-not-to-share/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Common Home Improvement Fails and How Much They Cost

Breaking A Phone Addiction In 10 Simple Steps

11 Driving Mistakes that Drive Other Drivers Nuts